This course provides all the following included on a 1-1 training package. All training can include pick up from home if live in the North West or start and finish from one of our training locations either in Accrington or Nelson. This course can be spread over any time period you require, take it slowly or intensively, your choice and training can be arranged for evening or weekend if necessary. Test fees are not included and therefore will need to be paid for separately, if you are not ready after the set number of hours you can buy additional hours as required.
- Part 1 Training, Study Material & unlimited Support
- Part 1 classroom sessions
- 12 hours in-car Part 2 training 1-1
- Part 2 and Part 3 workbooks
- Part 3 classroom sessions
- Part 3 in-car training 1-1 totalling up to 40 hrs Part 3
- Trainee licence opportunities available
- Franchise with our driving school when qualified
If you don’t wish to purchase a package deal, then we have pay as you go options to.
1-2-1 in-car training £35 per hour (minimum 2 hours)
Block of 10 hours training £320
Other expenses if not included in your course package.
If these are not included in your course package you will need to pay the DVSA for each of the tests, current test fees are as follows:
Part 1 £83 each attempt
Part 2 & 3 £111 each attempt
Trainee license badge – £140 (lasts 6 months)
Green badge – £300 (lasts 4 years)